Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Mid-week!

Happy Wednesday, everyone.

Things haven't picked up in the office yet, so there's lots of time for blogging. I just came back from giving a tour, and it's starting to get chilly outside. Soon, it will be time for winter coats! Ugh.

Luckily, today is a fairly easy day for me. I just have one class after I leave the office, and then I'm free to go home. Tonight I need to do a ton of reading and plan for SU101 tomorrow, but hopefully it won't take too long. Tomorrow will be busy, but I'm looking forward to it because there is going to be a performance of August Wilson's Fences in the C. Walsh Theatre. I am going to write an article about it for the Suffolk Voice (http://www.thesuffolkvoice.net/). I wonder how many times I've shamelessly plugged the Voice in this blog. Too many. Read it.

In addition to writing the occassional news article for the Voice this year, I am also writing a bi-weekly column about my experience as a college senior. I think I will spend most of this year in disbelief over the fact that in eight months I will have a college degree, so maybe rambling about it will ease my anxiety. I am actually pretty excited to graduate and get on with the next phase of my life. For right now, though, I am focusing on what exactly that phase will entail. I have a number of potential plans, all of which I will jinx if I write about them here, so stay tuned, and keep your fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Delia said...

YEAH! Now we can send each other messages even though we are sitting across the room from each other :) teehee