Friday, October 3, 2008

I need a vacation

It just won't stop raining.

The days are starting to blur together and I'm losing sleep. The work is piling up, too. I guess the commute is starting to weigh me down. Hopefully I will be able to re-charge over the weekend and start fresh next week.

Tonight I am staying in Boston with my friend Sarah to see St. Vincent and Death Cab for Cutie at the Agganis Arena. Then, tomorrow night there is an InterFuture event at Suffolk. Current InterFuture scholars are going to present their research to us before they submit their projects. I am hoping that hearing current scholars present their work will push me in the right direction with my own. I have started contacting people for interviews for the United States portion of my project, so life is a little crazy right now.

Just a short post for today. I am about to head downstairs to give a tour at 3. Hopefully it won't be too chilly out there.

No comments: