Friday, October 17, 2008

Blogday

Fridays seem to be blogday for me.

This weekend is a big one on campus - Family Weekend. Suffolk offers all kinds of activities for students to take part in with their families like Duck Tours and a trip to the Museum of Science. Tonight, I am attending Fall Fest, a variety show put on by the Performing Arts Office. Then, I'm spending the night in Boston and working at the Student to Student Info Session tomorrow morning.

As far as classes go, things are going smoothly. I had a midterm in my Race and Politics in South Africa class today and that went really well, and the due date for Take III of my nterFuture project has been extended. I can definitely deal with that.

Next week looks like it will be pretty busy. I am on the editorial staff of Suffolk's literary magazine, Venture, and we are having our first selections meeting. I can't wait to read the submissions we have received so far. What I am most looking forward to, though, is seeing the Boston Ballet's performance of Cinderella next Wednesday with my mom:)

I am surprisingly calm for this point in the semester. There is a lot of work and I'm constantly running all over campus, but the leaves are falling and London is only three months away. Ah, life.

No comments: