Monday, October 27, 2008

Decisions, Decisions

Last night I slept for ten hours. It was glorious.

Last week was pretty hectic, with quite a few assignments due and InterFuture Take III due on Friday, but it was nice to take a break from it all and go to see the Boston Ballet's Cinderella with my mom. We were lucky enough to get inexpensive seats really close to the stage, and the show was great! The picture to the right is from bostonballet.org. I was checking out the website and am already looking forward to their performance of the Nutcracker!


One of the major perks of living at home this semester is that I get to spend a lot of time with my three year-old brother, John, before I head off to London for three months. While he may get a little obnoxious sometimes, I have loved spending extra time with him this semester. This Saturday my parents threw their annual Halloween party (they think they are 15), so I agreed to John duty all day. Once I got home from working the Student to Student Information Session, we went to the playground and had a blast. Then, we had a "slumber party" in the basement. I will certainly miss him when I'm gone for three months.

Today I met with the Director of Student Activities to talk about an article I'm writing for the Suffolk Voice about adequate space on campus for club/organization offices and meetings. It was great to get to talk to him about Student Activities, as they are, in my opinion, the heart and soul of the Suffolk community. He even introduced me to a Graduate Fellow who studied abroad in London and suggested she and I get lunch sometime to talk about her experiences there. Ah, I absolutely cannot wait to go. It is all I have been thinking about lately!

The week ahead looks pretty good. Wednesday the Princeton Review is hosting a Law School Workshop here at Suffolk. They are going to talk about law school applications, resumes, and personal statements. I am definitely considering law school, but probably not right after I graduate from Suffolk. Well, I really have no idea. Sometimes I think about going to get my Master's instead. So many decisions. I figure there is no better time than now to start thinking about it, though, so I am looking forward to this event.

That's all for now, though. Enjoy the week.

No comments: