Monday, November 10, 2008

Overdue

It is November. The end of the semester is upon us.

And Obama won the election. It is a very exciting time to be an American.

As far as school things go, everything is the same. I have five trillion papers due in two weeks and haven't really thought about any of them. Events of campus have been plentiful lately, though. Last week I wrote an article for the Suffolk Voice about John Sigler's visit to Suffolk. Sigler is the President of the National Rifle Association and spoke about Second Amendment rights and the election. Although I did not agree with many of Sigler's views, it was certainly an interesting opportunity to hear him speak.

For now, the biggest thing on my mind has been the pilot study for my InterFuture project. Last month I really dug into it, but I have been slacking lately. Between that and all of the end of semester assignments, I know I have my work cut out for me.

Short post today. Enjoy the week!

No comments: