Friday, April 4, 2008

I Need an Umbrella

Rainy Fridays seem to be a running theme here.

Lots going on this week. The 50th issue of The Suffolk Voice was a huge hit. From now on, the online publication will be coming out twice a week (Tuesdays and Thursdays) instead of the usual once a week. We're moving up in the world.

Also, last night I went to the Performing Arts Dinner Theater Performance of Murder on the Campaign Trail. We were able to pay for it with our meal plans and the performance was great. A good time was had by all.

And of course, tomorrow is the accepted students Showcase for the Business School. I'm beginning to think that I will spend the entirety of Sunday sleeping.

Oh! And, last but not least, in the happiest bit of news from the week, I have been accepted as a 2009 InterFuture scholar. InterFuture is a unique study abroad program where I will be given the opportunity to design and carry out my own independent research project while studying abroad. It's going to be very intense, but I am so excited!

Time to go work in the office.

Enjoy the weekend!
Nicole

1 comment:

WhitneySU said...

you got into interfuture?? thats awesome! im so happy for you! granted we're gonna miss you at the office while youre gone! yay for one more lab next week...