Friday, March 28, 2008

I Love Fridays and My Friends

What better way to spend a rainy Friday afternoon than to update my blog?

Most of my weekend will be filled with writing papers and working, so I am looking forward to milking this wonderful Friday for all it's worth. Tonight I am headed to my favorite spot in the North End, Al Dente, for my friend Jess' birthday. Then, we're going to get together with some others for what I imagine will be an enjoyable evening. I feel so lucky to have made such meaningful friendships here at Suffolk. In the past two years, I have met some of the most amazing people I know.

Sunday will be sure to set the pace for the chaotic week ahead, as I will be up bright and early to give tours at the accepted students Showcase event. It will be a long day, but it is always nice to spend some time with the Ambassador group.

Aside from papers and exams, there is a Dinner Theatre performance next week, as well as the 50th issue of the Suffolk Voice (yes, I mentioned this before, and yes, I will mention it again). At least there are a couple fun things to get me through the week.

So, here I am on this rainy Friday keeping my fingers crossed for a relaxing, sunny weekend. With a friend's birthday to celebrate and Showcase on Sunday, though, I will without a doubt be in good company, and really, what more can one ask for?

Happy Weekend,
Nicole

No comments: