Friday, April 25, 2008

Tourists are Everywhere

I have never seen more people in the city (or anywhere, really) than on nice days like today. Where do they all come from?

Anyways, I figure the last Friday of the semester is as good a time as any to update all of you wonderful blog readers on what's been happening lately.

Last week the launch party for Venture, Suffolk's literary magazine went extremely well. The food was amazing and a lot of people did readings of their work. The SGA Leadership Award Ceremony was the following night, and was a success as well. The Voice didn't bring home Best Student Organization, but we'll get 'em next year.

As far as this week goes, things have been pretty low key. I just gave my last tour of the year and am getting ready to head back to the dorms for a weekend of studying. I am certainly not looking forward to my Biology and Spanish finals next week.

I guess that's it over here, though. Things have definitely been winding down these past few weeks. Only one more and I will be North Andover bound once again. Hopefully I will get a chance to blog sometime next week amid paper writing and final exams.

Until then,
Nicole

No comments: