Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Blog Overload

So, I am doing the unthinkable and blogging two days in a row. Maybe the end of the semester isn't as busy as I claimed it to be.

Tuesdays are always wonderful because I don't have to be up for anything until the Voice meeting at 1:00. Now, I'm in the office for a few hours before my Culturally Responsive Education class at 4:30. If only Mondays and Wednesdays were this laid back. After class tonight, though, I have a group meeting for a Spanish skit we are performing tomorrow. It's a big part of our grade, so hopefully it will go well.

Tonight won't be as laid back as the day was, unfortunately. I will be memorizing my lines for the Spanish skit, writing an English paper, reading Biology, and writing an article for the Voice. Hopefully I will get to bed at a reasonable hour. My sleeping pattern is atrocious.

I just got an e-mail about our end of the year Ambassador dinner. I really cannot believe how quickly this semester has flown by. The weather has started to get nicer the past few days, though, so I really can't ask for more. I'm hoping it will stay this way through summer. Another drop of rain and I might explode.

Enjoy the sun:)
Nicole

No comments: