Monday, March 3, 2008

Happy Monday!

I've had an especially busy, yet enjoyable start to my week. Mondays are always the most hectic, with three classes and work until 6, but I'm in the home stretch. On a very happy note, it has been gorgeous outside today and I am ecstatic! 48 degrees!

Tonight will be spent reading up on my Biology (ugh) and writing an article for The Suffolk Voice (link to the right!). Lately, I've been writing articles about different Beacon Hill attractions. Sometimes we get so caught up in classes and work that we forget about all the city has to offer, but I've been venturing out to boutiques, restaurants, etc. and reporting my findings. It's been a great way to take advantage of the city. There really is nothing better than being in Downtown Boston.

This weekend was very low key. I must admit, though, I spent a significant amount of time getting food in the North End (more than once). Between the pasta, pastries, and pizza, it's impossible not to eat there constantly. Yesterday I just hung around the dorm and caught up on some homework. I'm really going to miss living in Miller Hall next year. At least I'll still get to take in that 19th floor view whenever I give tours!

So, on this 48 degree Monday, I am pretty content:) I'm sure the week will bring some chaos, but with the sun shining and my new affinity for cranberry apple tea, I think it's going to be a good one.

Nicole

No comments: