Friday, February 26, 2010

It's Pay Day!

I have had a lot of time for blogging this week. That is definitely a good thing since my time as an Ambassador is limited and I really enjoy keeping this blog! 86 days until graduation!

I meant to write about this in my last post, but last week a bunch of us headed over to the Copley Society on Newbury St. because our fellow Ambassador, Julie, was chosen to show her work at their Annual Student Show! She is pretty fabulous. I am so happy we were able to celebrate such an amazing accomplishment with her!

I am looking forward to next week because starting on Monday, my mom and I are taking a weekly meditation workshop. It runs through the month of March and is at North End Yoga, an amazing studio that I went to fairly often when I lived in the dorms. Now that I'm living in Somerville (and am plagued by having to pay rent), though, I haven't been there in a while. I am excited to de-stress with this workshop, though, and it will be nice to see my mom a bit more often.

Short post today. Time to go to class. Have a safe and relaxing weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

Haley said...

Where is this yoga place??? and what are prices?!