Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Gobble

So, today is my last day on campus before Thanksgiving break. I am certainly looking forward to a reprieve from classes and commuting, but I am not sure there will be much time to relax.

Wednesday, my aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandmother from Buffalo are driving to North Andover to stay with us for the weekend. I love seeing them, but this definitely makes for a crowded house. It will be a nice weekend, though, especially considering that we are getting our Christmas tree on Friday!

Unfortunately, I am also working at Aeropostale on Friday. Black Friday. I wonder if I will get out alive.

Somewhere in there I am going to try to get a lot of my work done. All of my final papers are due within days of each other and I want to get some kind of start on them before next week. That is probably wishful thinking, though.

Ah, well. Thanksgiving is meant for good company and relaxation. Papers can wait.

Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

No comments: