Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Serious Senioritis

Alright, I have to admit, I am falling victim to a severe case of senioritis. Classes are winding down, it is finally sunny outside, and graduation seems so close. The last thing I can do is focus on schoolwork.

But, in more exciting news, Beckee and I have decided to go to Costa Rica after finals! I am beyond excited. The package we got includes two nights in San José, two nights in Arenal, and two nights in Monteverde. The exciting/terrifying part is that we have to drive ourselves from place to place. It is going to be quite the adventure. I just need to get through seventeen more days of classes.

Then, when we get back from Costa Rica, there are a ton of exciting Senior Week events going on! Tickets go on sale this week and are limited, so I am keeping my fingers crossed that I get to go on the Martha's Vineyard day trip and the Mohegan Sun overnight trip. It will be a nice way to wrap up my time at Suffolk.

No comments: